Current Employment Opportunities
If you are interested in becoming an integrated member of our progressive fertility clinic that offers world class facilities and expertise please send your resume to Gurmit Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org
IVF Clinical Coordinator
The Victoria Fertility Centre has an opening for a full-time LPN/RN to join our passionate, supportive and energetic Clinical Coordinator Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the operating room for fertility related procedures
- Functioning well within a multidisciplinary team
- Coordinating complex IVF Cycles
- Patient instruction on the use of medications for treatments
- Handling clinical inquiries during and after hours
Skills and Qualifications:
- LPN/RN designation required
- Current CPR/ACLS certification
- Previous experience with infertility patients an asset
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely (oral and written); excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience working with electronic medical records
- Procedural sedation certification
We offer a competitive salary based on experience. Please note you must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekend . Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this position and we look forward to hearing from you.